- EcoTools Makeup Brush Cleansing Shampoo is easy to use and long lasting. The brush cleaner naturally cleans and conditions your applicators and returns your brushes and sponges back to their soft and gentle form without leaving an oily residue behind.
- EcoTools Makeup Brush Cleansing Shampoo is free of parabens, phthalates, petroleum, and perfume. It is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested and made with gentle, plant-based ingredients. It’s water based to leave your makeup applicators soft and clean.
- Giving a new purpose to old things, our products are made from recycled aluminum and plastic; packaging made of 100% Tree-Free paper, with 20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers; the handles on our products are made of bamboo, one of the fastest growing plants
- In 2017, we’re celebrating EcoTools’ tenth anniversary by introducing a fresh new look, brushes that feel even better in your hands and packaging with detailed tutorials that will make it easier than ever for you to create a beautiful look from hair to toe
- At EcoTools, we want you to embrace your own individual meaning of beauty & share it with the world, whether it’s makeup tutorials, an inspirational story, or giving back to the community, when you feel truly beautiful, you’ll make the world feel beautiful
- Care Tips and Tricks:Dampen bristles with lukewarm water. Squeeze a small amount of shampoo onto the brush, and gently rub bristles between your fingers to create a light lather. Rinse thoroughly. Continue until water runs clear. Squeeze excess water, reshape brush and lay flat to dry – do not stand brush upright